Tuesday, April 19, 2005

About me

Not much to say about me... im an accountant for a well known agency and i love to surf... pretty much a weekend warrior but there are times when ill call in "sick" and come back to work a tad darker... i have a 9'6 becker legacy (actually my brothers board and i learned on it.. he doest surf anymore so its mine now) a custom 6'6 single fin from surf prescriptions (super cool retro board that im finally gettting used to) a 10 dewey weber stylist (this one hurt my pocket but im a wave hog on it) and 6'1 dlc from my friend (all i can say is i can catch waves on it.. riding it is another story).. i usually take the surftruck to countyline.. you know it when you see it... sand everywhere and gets pretty good gas mileage.. better than my v8...
my office is a great sitcom just waiting to happen... so many characters, but ill get into that whenever stuff happens...

so i guess ill start now... i surfed CL on saturday... better wave quality today... i actually did my first spray and i almost got covered... i say almost cause if it was barrelling, then i would have... probably more like a head dip... sunday was a different story... i couldnt catch as many waves as i did on saturday... probably cause i was tired from the previous day (a 3 hour session) but i did catch one good wave and i tried to smack the lip before it closed out... dont know if i was too late but the lip smacked me right in the face... instant headache.. so bad that i didnt go to work the next day... i scared myself with the thought of a concussion... all better now.. no headache.. just waiting for the weekend...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home