Monday, May 02, 2005

Injured to Lucky in 3 days

So last wednesday, i pulled a muscle... somewhere on my back, between my shoulder blade and spine... hurt like a motherf-er!!!! moving hurt... and the slim chances of me sneaking in a quick session before heading to mex disappeared... then again dont know if could have made it anyway... so thursday sucked ass, but i still managed to run... so i slept 13 hours friday nite... fell asleep at 630 and woke up at 7 saturday...

then the trip to mex... and a new standard has been set for my next girlfriend... she must be able to drive like she stole it... dude why did my first time to mex take so long??? what the hell.. soo much fun... then again i was with 3 other girls... lets just say my new nickname will be LUCKY GUY!!!

thinking about taking a half day on friday... think theyll notice the longboard in my cubicle?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home