Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The Force

So I paddled out this past weekend after a couple of weeks of being land locked and had a great time in crappy waves. Morning started off looking for another spot to surf, but ended up at my favorite spot, County Line. Waves were stomach high at best and "set waves" were few and far between. Anyway, the wave I want to talk is pretty cool. I paddled for this nipple higher and took off a little late. When I stood up, I instantly set my rail and tried to go down the face but was hit in the face by the lip. Instantly bummed but then the fish started taking over. I kept going up and down the wave hitting the lip (no spray :( ). Did this about 2.5 times and the wave ended. Ahh that was nice.

Forecast looks great for the weekend. Have fun!!! Still looking for another spot.

On a side note, did 45 miles this weekend. Woo hoo!!! Planning on doing 55 or 60 Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home