Tuesday, November 07, 2006

OUCH!

Last Saturday, I surfed CL. Bunch of waist high wind chop with the occassional belly button high wave. I'm starting to catch a lot more waves with the new stick. Still going left! I finally caught my first right. Seriously, one to remember. I did a bottom turn and tried to go up the face and over, but I didn't and got sucked over the falls, turned upside down and hit my head on the ocean floor. Dammit! I rubbed it for blood and all I got was sand and hair. Sweet! I paddled back out and surfed for another 30 minutes. Probably not a good idea but oh well. Got home with the worst headache but still managed to rebuild the surfboard rack and hang my bike. Took about 3 hours, 45 minutes in Home Depot.. that place is rad. Now all my board fit and there is a lot more room to take up. :)

Headache lingered the rest of the weekend so I just played couch potato. I hate sitting still. I had so much training planned. Oh well.

Dare I say it? Surf all 3 days this weekend? Hopefully!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok your on my favs list... good blog

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home