Wednesday, October 05, 2005

In need of surf

Two weeks ago, I surfed with a good buddy and Scarecrow... My buddy and I had a great sesh but Scarecrow was scared and cold. She did manage to catch a few waves. On one wave, she started to stand up and I started hooting for her. I think I threw her off because my buddy said that she fell backwards; as if someone pushed her. We both got a long laugh out of it. Scarecrow on the other hand splashed me with water, but eventually got a kick out of it.

Man I love the Fish! Ever get that feeling where you're in a funk with your short (or shorter board) then go to your bigger board (it used to be the tanker, but the feeling is still the same) and it's just soo much fun!! I think I've found that in the fish. I highly recommend one.

Planning on surfing this weekend because I missed this past weekend. I got sick, probably from visiting my grandma in the hospital, and the forecast didn't look worth it, so I rested.

Good waves forecasted for the weekend. Go get some!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger BeanCountingSurfer said...

I came up with Scarecrow because everytime I surf with her, she scares the waves away... I think I need to change it because the waves have been pretty good lately when I surf with her...

it'd be pretty funny if she surfed straight and held her arms out

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home