Friday, May 26, 2006

Afternoon Sesh

Sunday, I passed out... while PEEING!!! And now, I look back and think it was funny because I just woke up and washed my hands like it never even happend. Then I asked myself, why the hell does my head hurt? Then I remembered a loud crash and realized I hit my head on the toilet... Good thing I didn't land in the water.. EWWWW!!! Anyways, saw the Doc, no not Jeff, had an EKG done and everything checked out fine. I guess you can say I'm a chubby guy with great blood circulation. Still have to wait for my blood work results, but I feel fine. The nurse that took my blood said I bleed well. Um, thanks? You poke people with needles well? I posted mentioned this on a triathlon forum and got this:

This is probably Micturation Syncope, a vasovagal reaction = a simple faint. It can also occur with pain, abdominal distention, fear, etc. It's not related to blood flow back into the bladder but rather stimulation of the vagus nerve with resultant slowing of the heartrate, drop in blood pressure and faint.

It's been 6 days since I've worked out. I hate sitting around. Warcraft anyone?

So I get to leave work early today to see Doc. They had an appointment available for 10, but who wants to come to work in the afternoon? After that, I hope to score some waves.. Wind, wind go away.. come on everyone.. all together now!!!

Have a great weekend everyone! 94 miles tomorrow!!! And if anyone is interested:

edit*** Question? Would you really order $50 of Headhunter sunblock to get free shipping? Kind of a dumb promotion when the bottles are $11 each? Oh well... something to think about Headhunter guys...

1 Comments:

Blogger reverb said...

...damn...

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home