Tuesday, July 25, 2006

???

While driving this weekend with the chickie, she points out the signs on the freeway that say, "Flex your power, conserve energy." Isn't being a little hypocritical? Conserve enegery? Then turn off the damn sign.

Didn't get to surf this past weekend but believe me, I almost did. But noooo!!! I wanna finish my triathlon under 3 hours and in order to do that, I need to train. So, instead of packing the surf truck, I packed my water bottles with ice, water and HEED. 6 miles out, I notice that I'm bouncing a lot. I pull over and just think that it needs a little air. Fill it up, well as much as I can, then back on the road. 4 miles after, I go over a railroad crossing and hear a sound no cyclist wants to hear, rim on rail. Dammit! I cross the street to change my tire and I'm using a big rig's shade. 2 minutes later, he leaves. Next option for shade, the porto pottie. It was a great idea for 2 minutes then the wind shifted. Gross!!! Tire fixed and back home. Should have just surfed. I heard it was fun. DAMMIT!

River rafting this weekend.. hopefully there's still some water... Maybe the Bu or Sunset on Friday.. if there's any swell..

Mint chocolate Clif bars are motherf-ing great! $11.97 for 12 at Performance.

2 Comments:

Blogger reverb said...

...beancounting, man how did you put the bground pict in the blog?

...in fact, I wanna put one but not in ALL the background, only in a corner...

thanks

11:13 AM  
Blogger BeanCountingSurfer said...

I think this is the HMTL for it.. there are layouts you can get online.. i think i stole this from myspace.com.. as for the pic in the corner, you're on your own:

body {
background: url("***URL***");
background-attachment: fixed;
background-position: center top !important;
background-color:transparent;
border:none;
border-width:0;

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home