Thursday, November 09, 2006

SPICY!

Last night, I went on a bike ride for 82 minutes, and decided to make some Tom Yum(Hot and Sour) Shrimp instant noodles. I follow the directions and only put a quarter of the seasoning in; trying to stay away from the sodium. 3 minutes later, I start to eat it. Super good noodles.. then it hit me.. SPICY!!!!! Holy shit my mouth is on fire! I waited a few minutes and my mouth was still on fire! I figure it can't get any worse and finish the bowl.. I'm not a food waster. After I finish it, I reach for some chocolate milk. Not working! Maybe cause it was soy chocolate milk? Then I get some water and ice. Still not working! I finally just keep the ice in my mouth and suffer for the next 10 minutes. I was still sweaty so I took a shower. WTF! My lips were hurting from the water. Note to self: Thai food is gnarly hot and I can't take it! And for those of you wondering, no, my ass was not on fire.

On a side note, I went 25mph on a flat road with no wind. Previous fastest flat road speed was 23mph. Woo hoo!

Definitely surf tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger 6ftnperfect said...

Too bad about the noodles - how is the Rusty treating you?

3:37 PM  
Blogger reverb said...

...now you re ready for the dominatrix...

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home