Monday, January 22, 2007

Damn the Peer Pressure!!

This past weekend I was in Mammoth and thought I was going to run but after some gratuitous peer pressure, I bought my friends board and hit the slopes. Car ride to and fro was good times, even though I had a size medium seat for a size large guy (ok, not that funny). Sang or slept the entire way there. Next road trip, I need 80's music and slow jams.

I think I was doing pretty well during the first 3 runs and then I got too confident and ate it pretty bad. F-ed up my left arm and my confidence. The runs after that hurt and I sucked it up big time. Still super fun and I'd definitely do it again (if it fit into the race sched).

Notes:
18 people in a place maxed out at 8 people
Fridge full of beer
Hottie cooks
Drunken games, (charades?) that I missed cause I hurt too much.. or was it that big bottle of Fat Tire?
I love Guinness!! And Fat Tire!
Cheesy eggs, spam and bacon at 1am when everyone was sleeping
One of the friend's friend getting cougared by some singer's sister
Classic lines: Wanna watch the undeleted scenes? I already mind read your mind. Wanna drink some drought (Guinness Draught)?
Hotties
X-Mas GIFTS!!! Thanks best bud!!! Kinda weird but at the same time, I'm curious
$15 sled that we used right after we unpacked the car
On the second to last run, I turned and cussed so loud. Super steep and I tried to plow my way down. I ate it a few times and seriously slid for 50yrds.
Ex-gf from high school didn't annoy me!!! Woo hoo!!
More peer pressure for Ros@rito... in...tah...resting!!!

Great friends.. Gr.. motherf-ing..ate Times!!!

Surf this weekend hopefully... 18 miles... and the anteater lives in a super nice building... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home