Friday, January 12, 2007

So a Fat Lady Walked in Today...

I've been watching M@rried with Ch!ldren reruns way too much. Yesterday, to weird things happened.

1. I saw and older couple walking and talking and the husband had ear buds in his ear while he was talking.

2. Yesterday, my coworker asked if I was going take tomorrow (which is today) off. I asked her why she asked and she responded with: "Because you always take the day off before a long weekend." I let her down today. I'm at work. :(

Dude Wh!ff ate a squirrel. WTF!! SQUIRREL!!!

Cold.. nay, freezing weather predicted. 16 miles tomorrow and surf in freezer. MONDAY OFF!!!

And might as well:

Five Things You Don't Know About Me

1. I have one tattoo and two wide feet
2. I've never taken any drugs.. contact highs yes.
3. Sometimes, I don't understand the cool terms (surf, slang, triathlon etc)
4. I hate cats
5. I used to think alternative rock music and surfing was stupid. Damn was I wrong!

2 Comments:

Blogger Whiffleboy said...

You too? I thought I was doing you guys a favor by not tagging. :-)

3:08 PM  
Blogger BeanCountingSurfer said...

Yeah... surfsister tagged us for you... :)

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home