Tuesday, November 28, 2006

It puts the lotion on its skin!

You guys ever watch Joe Dirt? Hi-larious movie. I'm a sucker for stupid funny movies. Speaking of movies, I have made it my goal to watch all the Holiday movies this year. So far on the list: Sant@ C!aus 3, D3ck the H@lls, H@ppy Feet and Un@ccompanied M!nors (sorry, don't want searches pulling up my blog). Call me stupid or call me if you wanna see these movies.

So I kinda lied about the whole ,"I don't care, I'm just gonna surf," phrase. Out of the 6.5 days I had to surf, I only surfed 2. Only one wave to talk about. I caught it earlier than usual, popped up solid and was able to pump a few times. This was the feeling I've been waiting for. Can't wait for some better surf and really work it.

I also cooked this Turkeyday. I fried a 16lb turkey. Had to cut it in half cause my fryer can only take 14lbs max. If you've never fried a turkey before, try it. Super good and less than half the time of cooking it in the oven. Also made some sides, 3 types of potatoes and some creamed corn. I was too tired to make the cookies (I surfed and ran before I cooked) so I'll have to make them this weekend. I think this is the first time I've gotten excited about the holidays in a long time.

FYI, there is a P@ul Frank warehouse sale this Friday to Saturday and a RVC@ warehouse sale next weekend. I'll let you guys know if I hear of anymore.

HO HO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cook? what is cook? my life has been all take out since the girls were born.

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home