Friday, November 17, 2006

Delayed Type-action

Last weekend, I only surfed Friday. One of the perks of working at 621; random days off! So I took the Rusty with me and finally went right! I caught a lot of waves but still having trouble putting my front foot farther than my back one. Still super fun, but I know I can do more if I get a solid popup.

By reading Whiff's blog, looks like I should have gone south. Oh well.

Cool thing I saw that day. Some guy on a beater board (yellowing, peeling stomp pad and patches). I looked at his leash and it had rope on the ends; rope from the cuff to leash and from leash to plug. Made me think, fuck all the hoopla about your hobby. You don't need the latest stuff gear. You just need the stoke. Thank you, my friend, for reminding me!

On another note: anyone interested in an indoor bike trainer? I have some information on a high quality one for super cheap.

On another note: WTF!!!
http://www.gocommandos.com/html/commandos_home.htm
Read the description! Pretty funny!

Surf this weekend; both days for sure.. don't care! Oh and signed up for the LA Marathon.. WHAT AM I THINKING!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The stoke carries you for sure.

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home