Wednesday, December 06, 2006

For Sale

This weekend's surf forecast has some macking swell predicted. Don't know if I'll be able to surf; I haven't surfed since Turkey day :(.. But I am going to SD to catch the Charger game... field level!!! I'll bring my board, just in case I have time to surf. I have a race and some moving to do on Saturday so I'll see how I feel.

If anyone is interested, I have 2 Disneyland tickets for $51 each. I'm single now, so I don't need them. Only catch is that they expire on the 14th. Damn my procrastination!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could get out in the water... between the girls and the surf conditions the only surfing I'm doing is internet surfing.

3:56 AM  
Blogger BeanCountingSurfer said...

Bummer. I had to baby sit my twin cousins and another cousin once. That was good times. I've never held my pee that long!

9:53 AM  
Blogger reverb said...

...we have a 3 weeks or so flat condition...

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home