Monday, June 18, 2007

Headphones

If you're surfing or cycling... don't wear them... enough said...

Sunday should have been a training day.. I took out the performance longboard and damn my arms were sore.. stayed out for 2hours and I was lazy jello for the rest of the day.. hit up el torit0 for father's day brunch.. ehh not so much with that place.. then again it wasn't my choice... picked up some hip sunglasses for my pops.. he's diggin them.. then I rested for a few hours... I really need to start planning my surfing and training.. I don't think my body is made for all that physical stuff... then again.. what am I going to cut out?

2 Comments:

Blogger Bill Graber said...

I forgot to leave my I pod in the truck once when I went surfing... I'll never have that problem again.

11:43 AM  
Blogger twin said...

I'm the opposite....I can't get enough physical exercise. Everytime I drop an activity...I pick up two more.

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home