Saturday, June 16, 2007

Story of my sesh

Everyone kept dropping in on me!!! I hit County with the tanker (name has been changed to The Buffet Board) today and after I caught a few waves and one really good set wave, everyone and their sister dropped in on me!!! WTF!!!! This didn't bother me because I was still on the high from the set wave and the props the old guys gave me.. then all hell broke loose... the first offense was a right from the staircase and headed toward Br!tney and friends who were sitting on the inside... one of the girls keeps paddling after I yell, "Hey." She popped up right before I got to her... I caught her board in mid air and kept going... no worries.. you're a newbie... then this guy on a "Pledge of Alligiance," then some blonde who just got in the water... TWICE!! on and on.. after 2 hours, I got out...
Pretty funny incident.. one of the newbies asked me how I got into the wave so easily with the 2 stroke technique... I told him to read the CONS blog.. hee hee... he obviously didn't understand why the tanker's name has been changed.. ahh well..
After that, did a two hour bike ride that ended up being 2hrs. 45 min.. I got lost, but oh well.. didn't have time for my 30 min run.. too many damn things to do..
More surf tomorrow.. with less dropping in, hopefully.. and more training!!!

One more thing.. the old guys were talking about all the mayhem happening... and who the culprits were... all the young kids... so you parents out there with kids that surf, teach them how to surf.. and for you people paddling out for the first time, read this:

http://www.surfline.com/surfology/surfology_borl_index.cfm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home