Tuesday, April 17, 2007

BOOOO!!!!

Surf on Friday (Sunse+) and Saturday (Malibu) was ca-ca! I spent 2 hours in the water both times and just caught 3 or 4 waves. Nothing worth talking about other than the fact that I probably should have taken out the big lumber... at least for Malibu..

I did hang with the best bud.. it was funny hearing her say, "How much do I owe you for the pot?" She has turned into a great cook..

Did 41 miles on the bike, Sunday. Still haven't changed gears.. but I did wimp out on a super gnarly hill.. I just turned around and went back the way I came... Good times.

Surf this weekend? Maybe.. we'll see.. stormy weather predicted for this Friday... ehh.. maybe I'll do some speed work.. or look for my new bike... or play the guitar...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home