Monday, February 26, 2007

I'm BLEEDING!!!

For the first time in my short running career, my nipples.. actually nipple, BLED!!! This past Saturday, I went on an 8 miler and ended up with a bloody right nipple. Good thing I was wearing a dark colored shirt.. oh wait, no I wasn't. DAMMIT!! Kinda feels like the first time I surfed. I trunked it, the water was cold and my nipples got super sore.. for 3 days!!! I'm gonna stop at a store and pickup some waterproof b@nd @ids.

And, I think I picked a great time to stop surfing... rain last week and predicted rain during this week too but Saturday is predicted to be 72! Great running weather.

The next couple of weeks are pretty busy and I'm doing my first triathlon of the season! Woo Hoo!!! Oh, and did I mention that I'm going to visit the Kiwi's? AHH YEAH!!!

LATER!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill Graber said...

To bleed for your sport show commitment grasshopper.

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home