Thursday, February 15, 2007

MY DATE!!!

As you know yesterday was V@lentine's Day so I left work early to beat the traffic. Didn't work out too well because I only got to my hood 5 minutes early. Before getting home, I stopped by a store to pick up some needed "things" for my date. Once I got home, I watched some TV and got ready for my date. I was supposed to be ready by 6:30 but didn't leave the door until 7. I really didn't put on anything nice, just enough to keep me warm. My date gave me a hug and we were off. Things started to got hot and heavy once I turned her on! I swear to you my heart rate went up 60 beats per minute! I shed some clothing because I started sweating so much. I did take a few rests here and there, but nothing long than 2 minutes, I think. This went one for about an hour and a half. Funny thing is, I think I could have gone for another 45 minutes or so. I had a great time and so much fun.
Once I got home, I took a shower because I didn't want to go to bed all sweaty and stinky.

What really happened:
Before I go home, I hit the running store to pickup some socks and b0dyglide (try it around your wrist and ankles for your fullsuit.. makes it easier to get that thing on/off). Watched some tv and dressed up in a long sleeve with running jacket cause it was kinda cold and started my run. After about 2 miles, I took off the head band that covered my ears cause I was getting hot. Took me about an hour and a half to go 8 miles (2 long hills totaling 1 mile) and got home feeling like I could have gone farther if I wanted to.

And there you have it. My V@lentine's day was with my heart rate monitor and 8 miles in the semi cold.

Hope to surf Sunse+ after work tomorrow. I'll be there around 4:30. Also have a 3 day weekend and hope to surf more, run 12 miles and go out with super rad chick from concert. AHHH YEAH!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home