Tuesday, January 30, 2007

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!

The chick that cuts my hair is leaving.. NOO!! Now who the hell am I going to trust with cutting my hair and still not pay more than a fingernail? Oh, she's staying in town? SAWEET!
Chick: "Yeah, I'll still be in the city, but at a different spot. Just leave me your number and I'll call you when I'm all setup."
End haircut, pay, ask for ones for tip and a piece of paper for my phone number.
Walk up to her and give her my tip and number.
ENTER AWKWARDNESS!!!
Me: "Oh yeah, here's my number for future purposes..." *red face*
SMOOTH MOVE!!
Exit.
Ah well.

Rain! Rain! Go away! I need to run tonite and don't want to surf in poo on Saturday.

2 Comments:

Blogger Whiffleboy said...

It's kind of like losing a girlfriend , huh? :-) Like your new backdrop on the blog.

9:58 PM  
Blogger BeanCountingSurfer said...

Yeah, she treated my head really well. :)

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home