Friday, February 16, 2007

I think I'm done

With asking my friends if they want to go surf.

First they find out that I surf and when I explain the Stoke and they tell me, "Give me a call next time you go out. I want to learn." Actually, the first thing they ask me is, "Where do you surf." I used to reply, "Insert favorite spot here." But they never knew where it was. So now, my reply is, "The Pacific ocean."

Yes, I've called, emailed and texted several invitations to them, but have they ever come out? NOPE! After the 3rd excuse... I start to get annoyed, but still send out the invitations because I want to share the Stoke.

Today was the last draw. This friend has been wanting to paddle out with me for the past 3 months. His excuse? He forgot to bring his wetsuit.

Unless you're the best bud, that special someone (super rad chick) or regularly surf... NO MORE INVITATIONS FOR YOU!

Rant over. See you in the water!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill Graber said...

Hey when I get back out that way i'll surf with you.

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home