Thursday, March 15, 2007

New board!

I wonder how much this shaper charges for a board in my size?



Rad Action Sports Videos

I'm GIDDY!!!!

Reasons:
I thought I blew it with Super Rad Chick (we were supposed to surf Sunday) but she stopped by and we talked for a few minutes. AHH YEAH!!!
I got a call from KR0Q and was told I won a prize
My bro called me and said he had some Cl!pper tickets for me. "Hey Super Rad Chick, wanna go?" I still haven't asked her cause I suck with chicks.
Funny how things work. I applied for 2 positions, one in my dept and the other was through recruitment. I really wanted the one in my dept but chose the other because my dept couldn't make up their minds. After talking to my current supervisor about the duties, I think I made the right choice. My dept is a humongous bang for their buck...
SWELL!!!! Hopefully it lasts till Friday.
Saturday is Guinness time!!!

LATER!

2 Comments:

Blogger 6ftnperfect said...

Just ask, she'll say yes.

3:51 PM  
Blogger Bill Graber said...

clay is right, just ask dude

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home