Thursday, March 22, 2007

New Digs

But only for the job... man I miss having my own office. This happened by default because the person I was supposed to share it with moved to another dept. I had the office to myself for almost 6 months. This meant loud music, sleeping (only during lunch cause the door had a window, with shades), cruising the internet how ever long I wanted too and keeping the temperature as cold as I wanted.

Now, I'm in a cubicle, with only 2 motherf-ing walls!! I sit outside my boss's office. The grass has been worked on the past two days so I've been sneezing a lot and I had to do a financial report without any access to resources. At least my new office has A/C. The building I'm in is old and all rooms don't have A/C.

Last weekend's surf with the fish was pretty fun. I only caught a few waves cause of the tide and being picky on closeouts. My last wave turned out to be pretty good.. but only for a while. The wave jacked up from the back wash and I 2 stroked it and popped up. Made a really good bottom turn and head toward the lip. Did one pump and got dropped in on. Ahh well, it all happened so fast but I felt like I was in control and ready to murd-duh-lize the wave. I brought the Rusty, but thought it would be difficult to get into waves. I left it in the surf truck. I probably could have caught some but I was pressed for time.

After that was my 8yr old cousin's bday party and St. Patty's day with some friend's and some chick they were trying to hook me up with. I tried to talk to her, but she was drunk and eventually puked a few times.. WHAT YOUR FEET!! HAHAHAH!! It was like a firehose of vomit!

Sunday I slept all day and saw 300 with the family (bros and mom. Great movie and the first time we've gone out together and it wasn't for food.

This weekend, I'm going to try and register late for the St@wberry Fields Tri. Ocean swim!! Man that's gonna suck. There's also supposed to be some fog and onshore flow. GREAT!! SUCKIER!!

LATER!!

5 Comments:

Blogger reverb said...

...office and with other people running ´round is a pain in the ass

man, the paint that you have in the screen is superb!
I m really into those not bright colors and technique
which is the author?

10:07 AM  
Blogger BeanCountingSurfer said...

Found it on this cool art website: www.deviantart.com... I think I searched surf

Do you ship to California?

11:31 AM  
Blogger Bill Graber said...

I hate when my date pukes on me.

9:40 AM  
Blogger twin said...

Creating financials without resources sucks ass. The surf make up for it...?

11:39 AM  
Blogger reverb said...

...yes...

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home