Monday, May 16, 2005

Surf- the cure for the common hangover

so i drank a little too much friday nite and saw my dinner... doh!! so with a hangover and 4 hours of sleep, i drag myself outta bed and head to countyline... man was it small!!! but i knew this and brought the tanker with me... HA HA Shortboarders!!! so im catching a lot of small waves and havin fun... then disaster strikes!!! i pull deltoid muscle!!! and its not one of those that you can just massage and itll go away... its monday morning and it still hurts!!! anyway, im sitting on my board rubbing my deltoid contemplating if i should go in or just tough it out... i look over at the point and some fun ones are rolling in and nobody is on them... yeah i stayed in... paddled over to the point and have the time of my life... i think i made one of the two guys that were there before me leave... sorry bro!! im catching all the "set" *knee high* waves, paddling back out and catching even more...

oh i forgot to mention that before the disaster, i was catching some lefts and trying new stuff... i tried to switch to goofy foot while on a wave... yeah not so much... the 6 or 7 times i tried it, i just fell on backwards... maybe next time ill be healthier and bend my knees...

yeah no surf on sunday.. just slept and rested... might take friday off to surf cause im goin to WEENIE ROAST THIS SATURDAY!!! HELL YEAH!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home