Monday, July 31, 2006

Doh!

Went white water rafting with the chickie all day Saturday. Sooo much fun! If you've never, then you have to. Just one of those things that'll get your blood flowin. We did the Combo. Worth it!

Sunday, wake up early and still tired. I don't care! It's been a while since I've surfed. Pack up the surf truck and make it there by 8:30. WHAT!! Secos is going off!!! If that's true, then County will be just as good. Do 61mph, get there, check it and ahh yeah!! 3 wave sets, all about chest-shoulder. Suit up (wishin I took the full suit), hide the key, unsock the fish... errrr.. WTF!! I FORGOT MY LEASH!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!

Ask the guys behind me, "Do you have an extra leash?" Hey, it was worth a try.
Pause--"No, sorry. You'll want a leash for today."
"NO SHIT! WHY DO YOU THINK I'M ASKING!!!" I said that in my head, by the way. I figure, who the hell carries and extra leash? So, I change, sit and think. Ok, too early for the shops. I can surf leashless but do I really wanna put the pescado in the rocks? Nah. I can go home, go to church, come back and surf, then make it in time to watch Sound of Music with the chickie. Don't laugh.. you know you know the words!! Ended up just crashing after church... for 3 hours!!! Blessing in disguise? Probably.

Surf this Saturday for sure. No matter what! I don't care!! X Games Freestyle Moto X Sunday!!!! HELL YEAH!!! **making motorcycle noises*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home