Tuesday, June 26, 2007

FLU!!!

Totally forgot about Go surfing day!! DAMMIT!! I didn't even skate!! ugh.. damn my sickness!!

So I think I figured out why I was so jello-eee last weekend.. I think I was sick.. don't think I really got over my sickness (read: call in sick then surf for 2.5hrs or so). It came back with a vengeance and took me out Thursday nite. Called in sick Friday and finally got to see what my bed does all day.. pretty much nothing... Slept pretty much the whole day and ate every now and then... oh yeah and blew my nose forever!! Hit up Er0ticala with one of my buds.. that was a great time.. probably not the best idea but I didn't want to flake. Soldier! AHAHAHH... Saturday, slept all day again and then took my cousin to see F@ll Out B0y... pretty sad crowd... half the floor was full and the top section of the venue was empty.. but damn they rocked.. my ears haven't rung that much in a while.. Sunday was the same too..

I did manage to swim yesterday, Monday nite... and I think I'm almost over it. Going to finish out my medicine... we gettin any surf this weekend? I wouldn't mind if it were flat cause I have two sets of families coming to visit... can you say: Time Man-age-ment?

Oh yeah and I read someone's Ironman race report... hmmm.. Iron Bean Counting Surfer Man has a nice ring to it doesn't it? Ok, maybe not but it's got me thinking.. LATER!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill Graber said...

It does have a nice ring...I think you should go for it.

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home