Friday, June 29, 2007

Irritated!!

But at least I'm over my cold. Training has been going great. I forgot what it feels like to breath through my nose.

Now to the Irritated part. Numero Uno... had to swim Wednesday nite for training. While in the locker room, I look in the mirror and notice a slimmer BeanCounter and get stoked.. I'M READY TO SWIM! Showered up and headed for the pool. As I walked up, I could see a lady doing some "aerobic moves" through the fence. I opened the door and saw 3 ladies doing water aerobics in the pool. I asked when the class would be over, the instructor said it started at 6.. 5 minutes ago. DAMMIT!! But, she said to get in the pool.. SWEEET!! Then I confirmed, can I swim laps... All together, "No. But, you can join us..." I say forget it and start walking back.. then I hear, "Come on, we won't bite, join us.." WTF?!? I just want to swim.. so 24hr Fitness... FUCK YOU!!! 3 ladies in a 3 lane, junior olympic pool... ugh.. there's room for everyone!!! Oh yeah, the 3 ladies didn't look like they took showers either (dry hair)..

Number 2!!! Parking.. I didn't carpool this morning and therefore had to pay for parking.. my ridecard allows me to get a blue permit (better parking).. so at the kiosk this morning, I hand the attendant my money and ridecard.. she asks, "Lot 2 or Lot 5?" I answer.. "As long as it's blue.." She walks away, slaps on the day permit and I head to my lot... the gate card doesn't work!! DAMN YOU MISO(attendant)!!! I drive back and tell them that it doesn't work.. She says, "I gave you lot 5." WTF!! I said BLUE.. She goes back and talks to the other attendant and figures it out... man... aren't most people at a very popular U C supposed to be smart? I didn't say Blue for nothing...

3rd and Final.. read Whiff's blog about the Surfline Goodwill Tour. I have deleted Surfline from my surf links and will be boycotting the following: Barra Events, Surfline, Billabong, Wavehunters, Quicksilver, Sol Beer, Mexicana Airlines, NSL, HSS, Third Point... FUCK YOU GUYS.

Surf needed.

1 Comments:

Blogger twin said...

Yes....Surfline seems to have ruffled the feathers of more than a few people. Unfortunate....for all.

And...doesn't 24hr have a set lap schedule? While I always encourage any kind of water activity.....pool hoarding really pisses me off.

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home