Monday, October 24, 2005

Note to self

Do you guys ever find yourself getting bored while waiting for waves? Well, I did and paid for it. I think I've mentioned other guys duck diving their longboards so this Saturday, I decided to try it. Did I mention I took the tanker? BIG MISTAKE! I tried to put it under but couldn't. So, I paddled as hard as I could to get over the wave and just got worked. The lip of the wave smacked me in the head and now the inside of my lip is black and blue. Kind of suprised that I didn't bleed a lot. I'd take a picture, but I don't wanna gross you guys out. Sunday's forcast was better, so I took the fish. Some decent waves with a lot of wait time.

Did I mention that my hookup from my surf shop moved back to Hawaii? NOOOO!!!! I have to pay for wax now and no more Ryan discount (20% off). Guess I have to make some new friends at the shop or buy wax from Costco.

Since TedZ asked, I shall reply

7 things I want to do before I die

Have a family
Get barreled
Invent something
Weigh less than 175lbs
Not be shy
Drive a race car
Live simple

7 things I can't do

Eat spicy food without sweating
Talk to girls
Clasp my hands behind my back without my shoulders hurting
One handed push-ups
Be patient with people who get paid more than me and don't know shit
Wear shoes without stretching them.. damn wide feet!
Not sweat while walking in the cold

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex.

Smarts
Humor
Eyes
Fire truck red toe nails
Smile
Being hoppa
Music... sing or play

7 things I say most often

Dude!
Sweet!
Rad!
WTF!
Jack ass!
Not so much.
Dang

7 celebrity crushes – not so much crushes, but lust

Rachel Leigh Cook
Christina Aguilera
Leah Remini
Alyssa Milano
Kristin Kreuk
Angelina Jolie
Malia Jones

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home