Thursday, July 05, 2007

Empty

It's been a busy week!!! Last Saturday, I surfed for 2.5 hrs in shin high waves... really good choice taking out the buffet board.. I did manage to snag 2 out of 3 set waves so that was cool... no waves to really talk about.. just mind-clearing effortless surf... well sort of effort less... took a nap then hit the road for a mini reverse tri... 3 mile run, 18 mile bike and 30 min swim... run and bike went great... I felt really fast and comfortable.. the swim, on the other hand was bad... I think I was too tired from the surf sesh.. only swam for 15 min and did about 500m then I just cut it short and headed home... after a quick nap, I hung out with the relatives from NZ (3 boys 13, 10 and 6)..

Sunday, woke up and took my cousins and the NZ to the beach for some surf... only the 13 and 10 yr olds from NZ surfed... basically wind swell so the waves just kept coming near shore... they both managed to stand up and ride a couple waves in.. pretty impressive... one of them stood up on their first try.. then again, I pushed them in... after that, hit the valley for my nephew's baptism.. damn it was hot!! and it didn't help that I was surfing earlier... SWEAT CITY!!! I left after an hour..

Tuesday night, I saw Tr@nsformers!!! Soooooooooooooo good!! I loved it!!! It held up to the hype... Wednesday, I helped my mom move into her new place... in 95 degree weather.. good thing her place is on the second floor instead of the third... I convinced her to change floors because the previous one was way in the back and the path had poor light.. and this is what I think has gotten my stomach in knots.. I've had the shits for the past week and half... yes, I still live at home but it was only to play referee.. now that mom is moved out.. I kinda miss having a full house no matter how dysfunctional it is.. I don't know how to explain it.. kinda like something is missing.. ugh this sucks.. hold me... I'm looking for a new place, something closer to work and the beach.. now I can really start concentrating on myself... I just need to get out of this funk...

I'm off tomorrow, Friday.. gonna take the kids to Magic Mtn.. I've read about the swell so maybe I'll do some dawn patrol (maybe T0panga or the bu... then old faithful.. which ever one is better) and get back before10.. oh man.. another long day of fun!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

magic mountain? what's that? to a Swede it sounds kinda fishy...

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home