Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Yogurt was a bad idea

WTF!!! Now my background isn't working??!?!?!! I'll get to this soon... time for the Beancountingsurfer to recap the past few days..

Friday, I took a vacation day so I could take my NZ cousins to Magic Mtn... and I have no idea what you're talking about, Surftwin.. Swedes and Magic Mtn? Huh? Know any single female swedes in the Southern California area? I love that accent.. any way.. back to the story... I surfed the bu for about 2 hours and caught 3 or 4 rides on the fish.. one really long one... I was trying to place myself in the lineup.. trying to figure out who could catch waves and where the sections were barely makeable... I'm really tentative at this spot cause of all the people that just drop in on you... pretty fun sesh though.. the crowd was really mellow.. I think they all knew each other.. that's really cool.. I wanna grow old and surf with my buddies.. then again, I need to find some surf buddies... Got home, showered, picked up the kids and headed out... Damn it was HOT!! I couldn't stop sweating!! The sesh probably didn't help much in that dept either but oh well.. got to go on my favorite rides and eat funnel cake... and a big Fuck You goes out to Taco Bell in Valencia.. I forgot what street it was on.. but it took more than 15 mins to have our orders done... by that time I was pissed and asked for our money back.. the dumb shit at the register and "look down at the floor the whole time" manager offered excuse after excuse.. an apology would have fixed everything... FUCK YOU TACO BELL!! I wasn't going to call the regional office but I think I will now.. bastards..

Next morning wasn't my day.. first, I woke up late to surf, then I dropped my water bottle I use for rinsing and broke it, then I had gas from the yogurt I had earlier (farting while surfing is funny), then I got mad at myself for bringing the buffet (I should have taken a smaller board), then I got madder for not bringing the full suit (I was kinda cold), then I got madder for some guy getting in my way on a set wave.. I pulled up and he told me he didn't move cause he didn't think the wave caught me.. WTF!! I'm on the buffet board motherf-er!! then I got madder cause my 13 yr old cousin has a boy that wants to or is her boyfriend.. found this out at her bday party... then I got madder that I didn't stay to finish the whole movie.. my brother told me she ended up wearing his jacket... then I got madder cause something hit the hood of my car... probably from the football that was being tossed around at the bday party.. Ugh!!! That was just Saturday!!!

Sunday, slept in, had lunch with the mom, bro's and bro's gf, then ran 8 miles... I found out that I need more than 4 hours to recover from eating a lot of bbq..burping it up for 90mins is no fun.. yeah I run slow... SO!!!! the route had 2 long hills!!!

Then Monday's workout sesh pissed me off.. I encountered family fun day at the pool.. motherf-ers just walking around with no organization.. after 2 minutes of waiting, I asked them to stay to one side of the lane.. I also added my coworker on a certain space site and I asked about some of her friends.. why in the world does she gotta say.. oh yeah, I talked to my friend and she's single... umm yeah thanks for that... oh well....

And today, I've come to the conclusion that I don't like the smell of my deodorant.. smelled good in the store.. DAMMIT!! and now my background isn't working for my blog!! WTF!!! I gotta fix that...

Finally!!! My costume for the Doo Dah Surf might not happen.. it was such a great idea.. making it from scratch has is becoming difficult and I just don't want to spend that much money for a one time use costume.. but I've come up with a few ideas...

So don't forget.. DOO DAH SURF 7/21/07!!!!

Doing my first olympic tri of the season this weekend.. looking to break 3hours... 30 mins off last year's (different course).. wish me luck!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Surfsister said...

I need one final touch for my costume and I'm done. Get something together, man. The last time I saw/met you was . . . at the damn Doo Dah Surf. This year we need to hang out and talk or something while sitting out there. Find a costume!

7:19 PM  
Blogger BeanCountingSurfer said...

NO WORRIES!!! I have a backup costume just in case my other ideas don't work out. Can't wait to surf with you!

8:26 PM  
Blogger twin said...

um....Magic Mtn? Swedes? ....no clue what that means. (wasn't me) ;-)

8:21 AM  
Blogger BeanCountingSurfer said...

OOOPS!!! it was nils... sorry!!

10:09 AM  
Blogger 6ftnperfect said...

good luck on your OLYMPIC tri MF'er!! damn youngsters. Your posts crack me up. Sounds like you went a little "Ugly American" on those poor down-trodden Taco Bell workers.

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home