Thursday, July 21, 2005

Long time no type

Wow! My last post was 6/20/05... not much to talk about... I think the few times I paddled; more like walked out, it was pretty bad... good thing I have the tanker... Did I mention I have a new surf buddy... my brother's good friend from high school... she's pretty good so that's cool...

So I went on a mini vacation to NY this past week and damn it was HUMID!!! I took 3 showers a day, a least!! but a lot of fun.. next time I stay with a friend, I have to make sure they don't live on the 6th floor!!! and no elevator!!! walking up the stairs was an adventure in itself.. DAMN!!!

Before I left for NY, I rediscovered the single fin... man I love my boards!!! after 30 minutes of stuggling, I figured out what I was doing wrong, fixed it and caught a lot of waves... probably from being on the tanker so much... dont really have to try on it...

Well, the water looks like its warming up!!! AHH YEAH!!! Anybody hitting up County? If so, let me know... I'd really like to meet everyone I read about online...

Til next time!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Surfsister said...

I'll be at Sunset tomorrow midmorning. CYT and I are going there because she's helping someone learn to surf. I'd rather go to another spot, but Sunset will work better for the beginner. You can't miss me. I'm the one with the best tan and, for now, the hair issues (see the blog). Will you be out?

9:20 PM  
Blogger BeanCountingSurfer said...

Unfortunately, I can't surf everyday cause I live too far from the ocean... but I'm working on it!!! So, for now, I'm a weekend warrior...

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home