Monday, August 01, 2005

My nipples got worked!!!

So, surf sucked ass this weekend... took my cousins (6 of them and the oldest 13) to the beach... couldnt really take them out because it was choppy and just too gnarly for them... so while they played in the sand, I tried to surf but it was just a bunch of short close out rides... Saturday, I went to San Diego to bring my brother a bed and try to catch some warm water surfin... Dude, I thought SD water was supposed to be warm... I trunked it and kinda froze... I wouldn't really care about the water temps if there were some waves but damn... waves there were not! just a bunch of sitting and waiting... And since the water was cold, my nipples were hard... sooo they just got worked rubbing on the wax... Is that why they make warm water wax? Sunday was Countyline and super flat... I think I saw 3 waist high sets roll through in 2 hours!!! And I really think I should stay away from the flat days, cause thats when I get hurt the most... First, I took a lip on the face and now I have a swollen cheek bone... and then I took a set wave to shore and was going to try to smack the white water I that was coming at me... didnt do it right and ended up smacking the bottom with the back of my head... didnt black out, thankfully, and caught another wave before I left.. I do have to mention the two hot chickies out in the water... damn, why am I such a wimp when it comes to talking to girls??? At least I said Good Morning...

I also went to the Bruce movie premiere... super good... after the movie, I walked around and tried to catch some stuff they were tossing from the roof of the werehouse... didnt get anything and kept walking around... and HOLY SHIT!! I saw Sunny Garcia and got a picture with him... always thought I'd be calm and cool around pro surfers or celebs but damn I was just like a kid in a toy store!! I'll try to post the pic later.... I also saw Kala Alexander, but he was walking the other way... Caught some of the Goons of Doom set and I have to thank my friend for forgetting to tell me that the suprise band was Pennywise!!! I left after 3 songs by the Goons...

Things I've seen the past 2 weeks that made me ask myself, "Really??"
-A guy surfing with an Ipod
-Two guys on a tandem cycle
-On the way back from SD, people were driving 65 in the fast lane and I was doing 80 in the slow lane
-People at the movie who were there just to be there... I was standing next to 3 chickies and they talked, played with their phones and basically watched a total of 5 minutes of the movie

Time to look for an apartment so I can be closer to work and more importantly, closer to the water!!!

And someone turn on the wave machine??!?!?!

1 Comments:

Blogger Surfsister said...

I am so not speaking to you now!! You saw Sunny Garcia? In the flesh? And didn't somehow magically know my phone number and call me? What kind of homie are you?

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home