Tuesday, August 09, 2005

On a side note

I hit the gym about 4-5 times a week and for the past 3 months, I've been working on my balance by standing on a stability (swiss) ball.... At first, I held on to the barbell on the squat rack, but now I can kneel on it and work my way to standing on it.

So why the FUCK does this 70 year old personal trainer come and tell me I can't do it anymore? I'm thinking, ummm why didn't you tell me this when I first started doing it? Why didn't you tell me when I was doing it right in front of you and your fellow trainers? FUCK YOU BITCH!!! I'm glad I made you look dumb in front of your client when I told you to go get the manager to tell me to stop... Next time I see you walk by, I'm dropping a weight on your foot...

BITE ME!!!

ahh much better... carry on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home