Friday, August 03, 2007

Bubble Guts

So yesterday, I had some J@mba juice after lunch.. BAD IDEA! I had to run for 90 minutes!!! I made it to 3.5 miles and couldn't stand it anymore so I started walking.. walked for about 5 mins and started up again.. stopped at mile 5 and walked again for 10 min.. ran the last 2 miles and finished up with 7.5 miles in 80.. not bad considering I was walking a lot... but damn, it's really hard to HTFU when you have the bubble guts.. I had to fart but was afraid I would shart so I held it in.

Just thought I'd let you guys know... AND DAMMIT!! best bud's sister spelled my name with a Y!!!! GRRRRR!!! (this would all make sense if I told you guys my real name).

Friday's pool
WU: 6x75
Main: 3x700, 1 is rpe 3, 2 is rpe 4, 3 is rpe 5
cd: 150 easy

NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SURFTWIN'S!

2 Comments:

Blogger 6ftnperfect said...

what is rpe? what do you mean by 3x700???

4:57 PM  
Blogger BeanCountingSurfer said...

RPE=Rate of Perceived Exertion
I did 3 sets of 700meters for my swim workout. Good times!

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home