Wednesday, August 01, 2007

FINALLY!!

Last Friday was date night with the chick... code named esrun... good times and ended up at a famous deli... got the super reuben... super good... I think everyone thought I was crazy for taking a quarter of it home.. but damn.. MMMMMMMMMMMM!!! got to meet a couple of her friends and bro... they're fun and funny..

Saturday, hit up the favorite spot with scarecrow.. aka the pirate.. with her new 9'0 and me with the buffet board... she already has a ding near the tail!! AHAHAHHA!! she was having a little trouble catching the waves and after I told her to adjust her position (move back) she caught a few... too bad they were at the end of the session... I was a wave magnet again... two waves of note... first was the guy policing the line up... he was telling some dude the rules of surf.. at a high volume.. whatever... 15min later, I caught a wave and he pulled off when I came flying down the line.. what does this guy say when I start paddling out again.. "nice wave, but too bad it was all white wash.." WTF!! I was on the wave and didn't see white water until the wave closed out... damn, some guys just think they're the shit... Wave dos was rad... I've been watching a guy nose ride the whole sesh.. and noticed that he did a little shuffle before he cross-stepped.. HMMM!!! I tried it and did my first official nose ride!!! It was fucking rad!! Too bad the buffet board needs some fixin so it's on the shelf waiting to be taken to the infirmary...

Sunday was tri day... swam 30 min (that was hell cause I was sore from the 2.5hr sesh) 2 hr bike (17.6mph) and a 30 min run... so cool!!! I took the bike a little easy but the run was rad! I was cruising at a 9:30 min mile and blasted the last mile at 8:40.. Self high five!! Oh yeah.. I waved at another cyclist on the other side of the road while I was riding and he yelled at me.. he yelled, "Hey!" Maybe he knows me? Doubt it...

Training has been going great!! I did 1500meters in 27 mins.. shaved off 3 minutes!! and then my time trial bike course... did it in 47 min.. shaved off a minute!!! HEE HEE!! FAT AND FAST(er than your normal fat guy)!!

And WTF people that swim at the pool! Dude, you can fit 2 people in a lane!! no need to wait for people to finish using the lane by themselves.. just jump in and swim.. and don't try to ask me if we can split the lane while I'm touching the wall and headed out for another lap... water clogs my ears.. I'm just sayin!!

This weekend is run bike run on Saturday and 5k race with some friends... surf? maybe not... looks like its time for another sick day!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Patch said...

Here's to more nose rides to come

11:09 AM  
Blogger twin said...

so...i took your advice. ;-)

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...man, 1500 m in 27 min!!!
you re sure?
this is a very bad time

walking you do 1500 m in less time...

may be you typing wrong...

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...are you sure? not you re sure
me typing bad too

4:40 PM  
Blogger BeanCountingSurfer said...

I swam 1500m in 27 min... yes, I know I'm a slow swimmer, biker and runner..

7:18 AM  
Blogger twin said...

Time is relative. You dropped 3 min's off your swim time.....nothing to scoff at.

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...hey BC,
my bad
after read again
its ob that you talking about swimming
I was thicking in running

sorry

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home