Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Number One Knuckle Head

Haven't really done much but train and date the girly... but it has proven to be a lethal combination... last week, I saw her 5 of 7 days.. during the week, it was after about 1.5-2 hr sessions and then hang with her till way past the beancounter's bed time... and damn I never thought I could text as much as I do. I'll have to go in and change my plan.. or make a call.. don't know if the phone guys will wanna talk to a chubby dude sweating like it's raining...

And damn I'm stupid!!! I counted wrong with my HIM training!! I'm one week off!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!! Damn, I was really looking forward to this week of rest.. ahh well!! no rest for the dumb.. right? Two more weeks of senor serious and then its taper time!!! Oh yeah.. probably should book my hotel too..

Train, surf and girly.. not in that particular order.. oh yeah.. and no more messing around and calling her "some chick" EVIL EYES!!! EVIL!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger twin said...

Taper? What's a taper.... ;-)

ps: Uh...yeah...."some chick" never flies after the second date.

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home