Friday, August 24, 2007

WRE!!!

Updates in order:
surf
triathlon
gf

Surf: Haven't really surfed much the past few weeks. I did call in sick last Friday and paddled out... I wanted to hit up the 'Bu and took the wrong road down.. DAMMIT!! Traffic!! Then, I made a left on a street at 8am.. NO LEFT 6a-9a.. OH SHIT!! Got a ticket.. don't know how much it'll be but there goes a few hundred bucks.. FUCK! Then, when I got to the 'Bu, FLAT!! FUCK again!!! I was going to turn around and hit my favorite spot.. when I got there, FLAT again!! FUCK three times!!! I still suited up and had a great leashless session. I lost my board a few times. One time, I lost it and it almost hit one of the locals cause we were on the same wave and heading toward each other.. he was ok.. probably shit his wettie though.. surf this weekend for sure.. surfsister? sharkbait?

Triathlon: Holy crap the past few weeks have been brutal! My knee keeps clicking, my body is sore and I have hours to make up.. This week, I have two long workouts.. the first, I tried to do yesterday. A 30 min bike followed by a 2hr run.. for some reason I was excited to go through it... I hit the turn around for the bike and POP!! dammit!! flat tire!! there was a gash across the middle that I could stick my finger in... this was really bad and thought if I could fix it and get home, I could still run.. I changed the tube and POP!! FUCK!! blew out right through the gash.. I even did the dollar trick.. dammit!! made the .5 mile walk in my socks cause I didn't want to mess up my shoes.. got home at 7:30.. too late to run.. so today, Friday, is makeup day and I'm $50 lighter.. then tomorrow, surf with surfsister, hopefully, and then a 3hr ride topped off with a 20min run.. GOOD TIMES!!!

GF: Dude this is the Weirdest Relationship Ever!! First, she gives me a hard time all the time with everything.. Her favorite words to me are: No, not, nope, whatever, maybe, thinking thinking thinking and blah blah blah.. I got over it and figured she says that stuff just to mess with me.. guess you really have to check the text messages to understand.. Second.. our friend that introduced us is really nosey.. he talks to both of us and tries to get the deep stuff (apparently, the gf tells him and his wife a lot of secrets).. so the gf and I agreed to just give him surface stuff... surface stuff doesn't include telling them that we're bf&gf.. whatever... I understand.. Third.. this is where it gets really weird.. on Tuesday, she sees her ex at a gathering and asks him if he's coming to her bday party on Saturday.. she thought he would say no but was wrong.. so now she'll have her ex and current bf there... what does she ask me to do? Not go!! WTF!! this is where I lost it.. silent treatment!!! She ended up coming over and we talked things over.. FUCKING WEIRD I TELL YOU!! I agreed to it? Dammit!! Fourth!!! I asked if I could take her out on her Birthday, Wednesday. Cool.. things are set.. On Tuesday, her bro asks her to have dinner for her bday on Wednesday also... she says she has plans and says declines.. her bro gives her a lot of shit about it.. then I get a call.. NO DINNER!! WTF!! why am I getting punished? she says she's gonna pack for her business trip and do nothing.. and tells me dysfunctional family.
Why am I still with her? I can see it in her eyes that she deals with things differently.. I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt.. and next week better be fucking rad!

Later!!! TAPER TIME!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Whiffleboy said...

Dude, red flags galore on this catch. Proceed with caution. ;-)

10:44 PM  
Blogger Ted said...

Yeah, I'm with Whiff - so many fish...

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home