Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Lurker

That's what I've been the past month or so... Not much of a blogger any more... probably cause I don't have time at work and hate the thought of looking at the computer when I get home.. anyway.. some random things in a random order. The last surf session I has was on the twin fin with Scarecrow.. Only caught two waves and they closed out... bad timing because we got there at high tide.. ahh well riding two waves is better than staying at home thinking about it.

Then there was that night I took the gf out to dinner.. got all dressed up.. she was impressed.. she didn't think her chubby, short wearing, sandal smacking bf could look so good... hee hee.. I try :)... we went to this posh restaurant in the quasi-LA area.. food was good.. service sucked major ass.. took 15min just to get fucking water... she got a $2 tip... oh well.. so we left that spot and went to that place where you melt stuff for dinner.. I've been there before and the mojitos, gf's fave drink, were super good.... get there.. no mojitos... they ran out of mint!! then the gf asked for something with malibu rum.. out of that too!! dammit.. she just ordered something off the drink list.. now me... no irish beer.. ok.. vodka tonic... the vodka I wanted was out.. DAMMIT!!! Pick whatever for me bartender.... then.. another group sat at the bar... out of cuervo gold... so the bartender used something else... oh yeah.. the orange juice was frozen too.. man wtf... bartender is cool but man who is keeping track of the bar needs?

And dang.. we need some rain!! I hate breathing in ash and my room smelling like a campfire... enough already.. and damn me for not surfing this past weekend.. I saw pictures but thought it was too windy to surf... ahh fuck...

Also, I've been getting irritated by one of my good friends.. motherfucker thinks he knows everything.. I know he means well but he just talks down to me like I don't know shit.. I just appear not to know anything cause I don't think the way he does.. tough to explain without giving up a lot of detail... and it doesn't help that I work in the same company with the guy... and it doesn't help that he's super sensitive.. I hold back a lot of comments because I know it'll hurt his feelings... but he seems like he let's everything go with me... guess it's my fault for having thick skin... and I really want to tell him to grow some fucking balls... people will still be your friend if you make decisions... ahh fuck it... giving away way too muhc.. I'll just avoid him... vent over..

Surf hopefully this weekend.. and 2nd interview for a supervisor spot next week.. woo hooo!! and happy birthday to me.. tomorrow!! AHAHHAHAHA!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...happy birthday

10:22 AM  
Blogger 6ftnperfect said...

happy belated...

12:06 PM  
Blogger twin said...

Good god.....another scorpio. Happy (belated) birthday.

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home